Sonntag, 2. Mai 2010

30 grandiose Lines von Arnold Schwarzenegger (Natürlich auf englisch)

Entschuldigung für mein mittelmässiges Englisch, das vielleicht manchmal Rechtschreibschwächen vorweist!

-It's Showtime!
-Dillan...you Son of a B*tch!
-If it bleeds, we can kill it!
-You...are not you...you are me!
-This is the plan: Get your Ass to Mason!
-Get to the Chopper...THE CHOPPER!
-I like you Sally...im gonna kill you last.
-Remember when I told you that Im gonna kill you last? I LIED!
-I'll be back.
-I swear i will not kill anyone.
-Im pregnant.
-Well this are news for you: YOU ARE MINE NOW! YOU BELONG TO ME!
-No more "Mr. Kimble! Mr. Kimble!".
-THERE IS NO BATHROOM!
-This is war...
-Stop whining!
-You think you can f*ck with me? You think you know 'bout, huh? You're a f*cking cryboy compared to me...A CRYBOY!
-WHAT THE F*CK, DID I DO WRONG!?
-One of us is in...deep trouble.
-Allow me to break the ice...
-It's Turbo Time!
-Who told you, you can eat my cookies!?
-PUT THAT COOKIE DOWN....NOW!
-But I hope you leave enough room for my fist, because Im going to RAM IT INTO YOUR STOMACH!
-C'mon...dont bullsh*t me.
-Im the party pooper...
-I wanna ask you a bunch of questions, and I want to have them answered immediatly.
-Who is your daddy, and what does he do?
-Oh, you must be very proud of yourself!
-Hasta La Vista...Baby.

Bis dann, AAA

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen